Friday, June 3, 2011

Everybody vs The Ferret: 2 enters the writing stage

Book: Everybody vs The Ferret: 2
Words: 3,960
Time: 10:30 - 6pm (minus 1.5hrs)
Mood: Blah
Impression: It's a really funny concept but I don't know

I didn't quite make it to my word count goal today, but not because I didn't work hard enough. It was more because I got to the end of act 1. It was a good stopping point.

Honestly, I'm not sure how it's going. I know that it's a great, funny outline, but what does that mean? It is about the moments that are strung together. I question it. I guess I'll have to see.

One thing that I have to do tonight is finish converting all of the Run From The Reaper book giveaway winners to an excel spreadsheet. There are 200 names so it takes a while. I'm on 50.

But tomorrow I have to get up and write some more. I plan on playing rugby so don't know if I can finish the book tomorrow but I should be able to finish it by Sunday. I was thinking that the book would only be about 8,000 words but that can't be right because act 1 was over 4,500 words. There are three acts.

But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment