Friday, September 2, 2011

I wrote 9,600 words in one day and finished my latest book

Words: 9,612
Time: 10:30 - 3am (minus 3hrs of breaks)
Mood: Satisfied
Impression: Too tired to tell

I just finished writing for a total of about 13 hours. I never imagined that that was possible. It was for my erotic fiction book and I can't explain why I was able to do so much. The day before it took me 6 hours to write 3K words. I hit 2,700 after 3 hours today.

I know one thing that motivated me to keep working was the fact that I wanted to finish it before the weekend and that I would be on the set of the TV show 'Bones' tomorrow. That kept me going.

But hey, it's late now and I am really tired. Luckily, it's a 9 am call time which is considered kind of late, so I can get a little extra sleep.

I'll give a further impressions on what I wrote and I how I feel tomorrow. Right now I'm just going to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment