Thursday, August 25, 2011

I just finsihed Everybody vs The Ferret: 3 and here's what I think

Everybody vs The Ferret: 3

Words: 2,619
Time: 11 - 3
Mood: Pretty good
Impression: Extremely Clever

Today I finished Everybody vs The Ferret: 3. It is super clever. It is certainly the most clever of the 3. I don't know if I will ever write another one though. From a business standpoint the market of these books are a little sketchy. They were written to be stories that fans of my work could pick up for cheap. But people who are unfamiliar with my other works would probably try to get my shunned for them.

In either case, unless sales dramatically pick on them, or someone expresses interest in optioning the TV pilot, I don't see the purpose in doing any more. I am proud of the ones that I did do though. And I do hope that people decide to give them a try. They are all pretty clever satirical looks at growing up in the Internet age.

On other fronts, it looks like after two weeks I have to find another roommate. Maybe not for Sept 1st, but for sometime very soon. It's too bad. We got along well.

No comments:

Post a Comment