Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Celibacy is driving me insane!

Book: Samurai Zombie Hunter
Words: 4,816
Time: 11 - 6:45 (minus 2hrs break)
Mood: About to lose my mind
Impression: It is really sexual

The last time that I wrote this book I was celibate as well. I remember it being tough, but I don't remember it being this tough. I go through these phases where I'm fine and then a second later I'm about to collapse onto the ground from amorousness.

I think the last time I was smart enough to keep myself from looking at things that reminded me of sex. This time I don't seem to have that type of self restraint. I'm amorous so I look at things that one would be driven to look at. I then feel like a caged animal going through my mental Rolodex of who I can call to get off. Sadly no one comes up.

I'm not going to last much longer. I don't know if me breaking down will be good or bad for the book. But Jesus, I can't keep doing this. I remember from the last time that after two months the feeling goes away, but at this rate the book will be done way before then. By tomorrow I should be done with the first half. The second half is shorter and should only take another 2 weeks.

We'll see though. I'm starting to hate this book. There is a part of me that wishes I had never thought of it. But I remember the first time after 4 months when I reread it. I liked it quite a bit. Maybe in another 4 months after it's done I'll feel the same way. Who knows. Maybe I should go and play a little racquetball. Yeah, maybe I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment