Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today I Started Writing: Everybody vs The Ferret: 2

Book: Everybody vs The Ferret: 2
Words: None
Time: 9:30am - 7pm
Mood: Good
Impression: It's funnier than book 1

I have been a bit worried about this project. It is quite a challenge to say that you are going to write a book in a week. And this morning when I got up I had no idea what I would be writing. But 9:30am to noon I lied in bed and I actually came up with something pretty funny.

This basis of this book is that the fruitheaded girls discover the magical power of going bra-less and they unleash their power in their never ending quest to rule the school. The boy's who are under the girls' spell must then rescue themselves and the other students from the girls' power mad clutches.

Tomorrow I am doing a commercial so I won't be able to start writing. But I should be able to begin by Thursday. Hopefully it won't take me more than 2 days to write.

And it's funny about the commercial tomorrow. This is the off season for background work so when a friend suggested that I do a little hair therapy (cut my hair into a mohawk to make myself feel better about the emotional damage done by writing my last book) I thought it a great idea. The only reason that I usually don't have a mohawk is because I have to appear profession for acting or something else.

But hours after I did it I got my first call to do a background job for a commercial. That is so funny. I will go ahead and shave it off, but I was looking forward to having a mohawk for a while. But, of course, the good thing is that I get to hang out with more than a few beautiful women tomorrow. Writing Samurai Zombie Hunter has changed me in some fundamental way and now I feel like I'm on the prowl.

Who can explain these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment