Monday, May 16, 2011

My first day back writing Samurai Zombie Hunter


Book: Samurai Zombie Hunter
Words: 4,392
Time: 10:30 - 4:30pm (minus 1hr for lunch)
Mood: Good
Impression: It's good

After 5 months today was my first day back writing Samurai Zombie Hunter. I was very hesitant to start up again, but it wasn't bad. Unfortunately I have to go to a really dark place to write the book but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It flowed quite easily once I was a few hours in and I wrote almost 50% more words than required.

I have been celibate for a week now, and quite honestly, I don't think that it will last the night. Too many temptations. Oh well. Maybe I'll just break it once. We'll see.

Other than that I got a list of everyone who won a free copy of Fixing Cupid. It was 200 people total. Hopefully I will get a few good reviews out of it. I think that it is a hilarious book, but my opinion barely counts.

I can't write much today because I just finished writing moments ago and I need to try and find some acting work before it's too late today. I also am screening the movie Cats Dancing On Jupiter tonight. I have to leave in a few minutes for that. And I need to eat before I go.

More tomorrow if I'm not working. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment