Friday, May 20, 2011

This is what happens when you write while abstaining from sexual activity

Book: Samurai Zombie Hunter
Words: 3,520
Time: 11 - 2pm & 4:30 - 8pm
Mood: Fine
Impression: I like it.

I started the second half of the book today and it starts out giving the back story of the main character's nemesis for the rest of the book. I liked it. One thing though, I'm still celibate and writing this book is constantly... how do I say this... keeping me alert.

I'm not sure what that says about me but that is the facts of the matter. This is a first for me. It's not even in the parts that obviously wood either. I'm talking about strange things that should go on a list of things to talk to a therapist about.

Anyway, I was hoping to hit 4,000 words today but I slacked off in the middle of the day and went to play racquetball. I came back and continued writing, but when it hit 8pm I wondered if I would reach my goal which was to complete the entire chapter. I knew that I wouldn't because there was a lot of stuff that I didn't add in the outline.

So since I knew that I wasn't going to finish I decided to put in a few hours tomorrow and then a full day on Sunday. My goal was only to write 6 days this week, so working tomorrow and Sunday would make it 7 days this week. I think that I could still finish the book by the end of next week but we'll see.

On a good note, the reviewer that implied that horrible thing about me in her review of Everybody Masturbates edited her review giving me an addition star and deleting the offensive statement. Victory! Also, I've gotten another 5 star review for the book. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment