Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I will be celibate for the next 2 months while I write my next book

Book: Samurai Zombie Hunter

Just a quick note to say that
I reread the first 3 and a half chapters of Samurai Zombie Hunter. It is good story telling. Tomorrow morning I have to do some research for my afternoon on camera interview for the documentary company interviewing me about Happiness Thru the Art of Penis Enlargement. And after that I check out my notes for what is going to happen for the rest of the book.

I hope that I can match the style that I started in the first chapters. It is a very sexual style, and no doubt it has to do with the fact that I was intentionally celibate while I was writing it. The first chapters are bursting with sexuality. And if I am going to do justice to what I have started, I have to be celibate again.

I remember the celibacy driving me nuts the first time I did it. I don't look forward to starting it, but I guess I already have. And for the next 2 months I won't even touch myself in a masturbatory way. If I remember correctly, this will be hard for the first month. And then after I lose all desire to live life, the overwhelming feeling will subside.

But I'm tired now and I'm going to sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open. I will have to write more on the topic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment