Thursday, May 5, 2011

My book is a book club selection

Book: Run From The Reaper
Book: Fixing Cupid

I am still on vacation from writing so I have been spending my time doing that other thing that writers do. I'm promoting my books. Last night I emailed everyone in my address about my 'The First Day After Life' 5 star review. I've gotten a couple of great responses from it. I had been waiting to send it out until I finished Run From The Reaper and Everybody vs The Ferret: 1. It was good to get that done.

Also, I've made a decision that I will make as large of an effort possible to get at least 1 blog interview per week. It's ambitious but I have to try. I already spend a lot of time on Amazon Kindle's Facebook page and on Kindle Boards. I'm already giving away free copies on LibraryThing and blogging and tweeting. Blog interviews were the next logical step.

So this week's interview will be a live interview on Saturday with GreatMindsThinkAloud Book Club. And the interview will be the first step in them making two of my books their book club selection. In June Run From The Reaper will be one of their books. And in July they will be doing Fixing Cupid. If you would like to join along please sign up. It will be fun to have you.

Also, a date was set by the documentary company that will be interviewing me about my book Happiness Thru The Art of... Penis Enlargement. Apparently I am one of the foremost experts on the form of penis enlargement called Jelqing. They will be coming by my place on Tuesday to shoot the interview. It should be fun because let me tell you, I love being on camera. I have no problem admitting that.

It was a busy day. There is a clear benefit to having written in so many genres. I wonder if it outweighs the downside of not building up a consistent readership? Well, I guess I will never know because I could never just write in one genre continuously. I hope that readers will choose to check out my other book anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment