Monday, April 11, 2011

Designed the Book Cover for 'Fixing Cupid'


So, my plan starting tomorrow (Monday) will be to start editing 'Fixing Cupid'. It is a very funny romantic comedy about an uptight, conservative, Ben Stiller type who is desperate to find love so he moves in Cupid. However, time hasn't been kind to Cupid who is now a mid-aged, party-animal, Jack Black type. Romantic Comedy ensues.

I'm hoping that I will have the editing done by the end of this week. It shouldn't take me more than 5 days. I created the cover today and everyone seems to like it. So now that the cover is done, the book should be soon to follow.

One of my friends is coming into town on Tuesday so I need to get out as much as possible as quickly as possible so I can have some fun for the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment