Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm soooo tired!

Book: Everybody vs The Ferret
Words: 2,113
Time: 2 - 6
Mood: unhappy
Impression: I don't know. It isn't great.

I am so mentally exhausted! I NEED A BREAK! Honestly I think it was all of the work that I put into the description of Run From the Reaper that did me in. Mentally it was just taxing on me because I couldn't get it right. I don't know if I have it right now but no one else is suggesting changes so it is what it is. It is posted below.

Also, it took me a while to figure out the voice for Everybody vs The Ferret. I think that the source material for this book falls under the category of the one of the things that I wrote that I didn't find that funny but other people did. And I managed to make 'Fixing Cupid' funnier than the source material but so far I've only been able to make this book slightly funnier than the source material.

Really, over the next 2 days, all I have to write is as much as I did today and it will be done this weekend. That doesn't seem to be that big of a feat but I am battle mental fatigue at this point. I am really looking forward to rugby on Sunday. Doing more than sit ups as exercise will do good things to me I think. And I swear. After Everybody vs The Ferret, I am going to take at least a week off before I restart Samurai Zombie Hunter.

I just need a break I tell you. I just need a break.



Run From The Reaper


It awakens… Summoned by the will of a powerful psychic, The Red Reaper forces its victims to live their darkest fantasies. If they resist, they die.

In a college town during a record cold winter break, Jon, a lonely professor, wonders the empty campus barely holding on to his sanity. Unable to stay awake during the daytime he sees a red hooded creature in the shadows at night; immediately after, his twisted desires come to life.


Searching for answers he finds Clay, a local psychic who is more than he seems, and Sarah, a gorgeous expert on the underworld who has depraved secrets of her own.


Chased by demons and with the Red Reaper at every turn, the three must face their fears, survive its relentless attacks, and find a way to escape from the Reaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment