Monday, April 25, 2011

I just finished my book: Run From The Reaper

Book: Run From The Reaper
Words: All of them
Time: 11-11 (minus 1.5 hrs for breaks)
Mood: Good, I guess
Impression: If I say not good, will you decide not to buy it?

OK, so I did a final reading of the book today. What I can say is that there are parts of this book that rise to real literary heights. And there are parts of this book that are pretty standard. I'm pretty sure that there's nothing about it that is bad. I'm just concerned that it might not perfectly satisfy horror readers.

But what I can say for sure is that there are a lot of people that will like this book. Will it be those that are naturally drawn to the cover? I will have to wait and see. But those who like my other books will also like this one.

Now I have to wait for my cover designer and I can upload it. Tomorrow I have my final day on the season finale of Bones. So Wednesday I will format it. That means that Thursday I will begin work on Everybody vs. The Ferret.

Ya know, I know logically that I'm writing at a frenetic pace. But there is a part of me that says that I should still be working harder. But for the life of me. I'm can't quite figure out where that extra work time will come from.

Oh well. That is what happens when you stop therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment