Friday, April 8, 2011

Writing while shooting the Season Finale of Grey's Anatomy


Words: 3669
Time: 2-6 & Midnight-2:15
Mood: Pretty good
Impression: The book will need an extra draft to make it flow smoothly.

So it was another busy day of writing. I was on the season finale of Grey's Anatomy today and it was a treat to play a doctor standing amongst the entire cast. In fact, in the scene I was on the left of Eric Dane and the right of the black doctor with the blue eyes. Inside scoop: Patrick Dempsey, by his own admission was in a very playful mood today. And at one point he hid behind me and when I looked back all he said was "So tall."

Tomorrow I don't have anything booked so I will be able to see what a full day of writing can bring. The story seems to be working much smoother now. I keep thinking that this book has to be a series of three and so far, I think that it's on track.

That's all for now. I am just really tired. I didn't even get a nap today. Oh well, I'm sleeping in tomorrow, then doing some neglected work for www.RememberTheBahamas.com and then hopefully I will start to write by noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment