Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fixing Cupid becomes my bestselling book

Book: Fixing Cupid
Words: -
Time: -
Mood: Great
Impression: -

I am trying to stay clean and sober about checking my sales numbers and what I am also avoiding is sorting my books by 'Bestselling' on Amazon. Every so often I stumble onto my Amazon ranking, and with that in hand last night I felt it necessary to sort my books to see where the book fell.

That is what took me there. And last night 'Fixing Cupid' was my worst selling book. I kept checking and today at 4pm I checked again. It had become my 2nd bestselling book overall. And then at 5pm 'Fixing Cupid' became my bestselling book.

Now, did I edit today. No I didn't I was on the set of Bones again and I just didn't. I think that I could have, but I didn't. I think I will tomorrow though. Now off to bed. I have to be up in 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment